You must obtain a username and password to have access to the Patient Portal. In order to create an account, you must provide us with a permanent email address that you check regularly. Please contact our office to create your account. You may submit a request to change your password at any time by clicking on the option "change/reset password" on the home page. However, you will be locked out of you account until the password change is accepted by our office staff.
For security reasons, if you submit an incorrect password 3 times, you will be locked out of the Portal. Contact our office at 972-599-0400 to unlock your account.
Important Information Regarding the Patient Portal:
- The usage of this portal is limited to non-emergency use only.
- The portal is only checked during normal business hours. It is not checked on weekends and holidays.
- Please allow our office up to 72 hours to respond to your requests.
- While the portal facilitates communication, the portal does not replace your regularly scheduled appointments.
- We do not send any private information to your email address.
- We will send you an e-mail only when necessary, to request that you access the secure Patient Portal to review private healthcare information that we have posted on your Patient Portal.